1. A train running at 7/11 of its own speed reached a place in 22 hours. How much time could be saved if he the train would run at its own speed?
2. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 24 minutes and 32 minutes respectively. If both the pipes are opened simultaneously, after how much time B should be closed so that the tank is full in 18 minutes?
3. A retailer buys 40 pens at the marked price of 36 pens from a wholesaler. If he sells these pens giving a discount of 1%. What is the profit percent?
4. The least number which when divided by 12, 15, 20 and 54 leaves a remainder 4 in each case is?
5. A shopkeeper purchased a chair marked at Rs.800 at two successive discounts of 10% and 15% respectively. He spends Rs.28 on transportation and sold the chair for Rs.800. His gain percent is
6. The simple interest on a certain sum for 8 months at 4% per annum is Rs.129 less than the simple interest on the same sum for 15 months at 5% per annum. The sum is
7. The length of one side of a rhombus is 6.5cm and its altitude is 10 cm. if the length of its diagonals be 26 cm, the length of the other diagonal will be