RRC Western Railway Apprentice Online Form 2020, RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Western Railway has released the recruitment notification to recruit the 3553 vacancies of Apprentice posts. Candidates who are having interest on these posts can apply online through official website on or before 6th February 2020.
For more details about this RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply and other follow the below the mentioned info.
RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
No of Posts: 3553
#1. Age Limit: 15-24 years as on 06.02.2020
#2. Age Relaxation: refer notification
#3. Educational Qualifications:
- Matriculation or 10th class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% of marks from recognized board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
- Rs.100/- for other candidates
- Candidates needs to pay the fee through online mode
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Take the printout of the application form after submission from online
- NOTE: Candidates needs to upload the SSC, Consolidated ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT.
- Starting date for online application: 07.01.2020 (11.00 Hrs.)
- Closing date for online application: 06.02.2020 up to 17.00 Hrs.
- Merit list announcement: 13.02.2020