East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification 2020, East Coast Railway Waltair Apprentice Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell East Coast Railway Notification 2020
Railway Recruitment Cell East Coast Railway has released the recruitment notification to recruit the 1216 vacancies in various places (Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road Division, Waltair Division, Sambalpur Division). Candidates who are having interest on these posts can apply online through official website on or before 6th January 2020.
For more details about this RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, important dates, how to apply and other follow the below mentioned info.
RRC East Coast Railway Notification 2020 for Apprentice Posts
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coat Railway
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
No. of Posts: 1216
|East Coast Railway, Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
#1. Age Limit: 15-24 years as on 28.12.2019
#2. Educational Qualifications:
- The candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2) with 50% of minimum marks, in aggregate from recognized board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade by NCVT/SCVT.
- For Trade Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized school and the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade by NCVT/SCVT
Application Fee Details:
- No fee for SC/ST/PWDs/Women candidates
- Rs.100/- for other candidates
- Candidates needs to pay the fee through online mode only.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website or click here for direct link
- Fill the application as per instructions and submit along with your certificates (refer notification)
- Take the printout of the application form after submission from online.
- Starting date for online application: 7th December 2019
- Closing date for online application: 6th January 2020