SBI JA Recruitment 2020, SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020, SBI Junior Associates Online Form 2020
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Junior Associates (JA) recruitment notification to recruit the 8000 vacancies from entire nation. Candidates who are having interest on these posts can apply online through official website on or before 26th January 2020 starting from 3rd January 2020.
For more details about this SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply and other follow the below mentioned info.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: SBI (State Bank of India)
- Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
- Name of the Posts: Junior Associates
- No. of Posts: 800
SBI Junior Associates Vacancy Details 2020
SBI Junior Associates Eligibility Criteria 2020
#1. Age Limit: 20-28 years as on 01.01.2020
#2. Age Relaxation: Refer notification
#3. Educational Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
SBI Junior Associates Fee Details 2020
- Rs.125/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Rs.750/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates
- Candidates needs to pay the fee through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
SBI Junior Associates Online Application Form 2020
- Candidates who are having interest on these posts can apply online through official website or following links https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or direct link.
- Take the printout of the application for after submission from online
SBI Junior Associates Selection Procedure 2020
- Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary & Main Examinations and test of specified opted local language.
SBI Junior Associates Important Dates 2020
- Starting date for online application: 03.01.2020
- Closing date for online application: 26.01.2020
- Payment dates: 03.01.2020 to 26.01.2020
- Last date for editing application: 26.01.2020
- Last date for printing application: 10.02.2020
- Preliminary exam date (tentative): February/March 2020
- Preliminary exam admit card download date (tentatively): 11.02.2020
- Main exam admit card download date (tentatively): April 2nd Week, 2020
- Main exam date (tentative): 19.04.2020