South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019, South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019, South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Notification 2019
South Indian Bank has recently released the PO (Probationary Officers) recruitment notification to recruit the 160 vacancies. Candidates who are having interest on these posts can apply online through official website on or before 30th June 2019.
For more details about this South Indian Bank PO Notification 2019 like vacancy details, important dates, eligibility criteria, online application procedure and other follow the below mention info.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: South Indian Bank
Name of the Post: PO (Probationary Officers)
Number of Posts: 160
South Indian Bank PO Important Dates 2019
- Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 19.06.2019
- Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee and Editing Application Form: 30.06.2019
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 15.07.2019
- Online Test Date: 25.07.2019
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
#1. Age Limit: 25 Years as on 30.06.2019 (Refer Notification for Age Relaxation)
#2. Educational Qualifications: X/SSLC, XII/HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% of marks under regular course.
South Indian Bank PO Fee Details 2019
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST Categories.
- Rs.800/- for others.
- Candidates need to pay the fee through online mode only.
South Indian PO Online Application 2019
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website or official link on or before 30th June 2019
- Take the printout of the application form after submission from online.