Southern Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2020, Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 3585 Posts
Hello all, here we have another notification from Southern Railway, Indian Railways. Well, Southern Railway has released the Apprentice recruitment notification to recruit the 3585 vacancies in various categories such as carriage works, central workshop, and signal & telecommunication workshop.
Candidates who are having interest on these posts can apply online through official website on or before 31st December 2019. For more details about this notification like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important, online application procedure and other follow the below mentioned info.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
Organisation Name: Southern Railway, Indian Railways
Number of Posts: Act Apprentice
Number of Posts: 3585
|CATEGORY NAME||NO. OF POSTS|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||1208|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||723|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur||1654|
#1. Age Limit:
- Candidates must have 15-22 years
- For MLT, Candidates maximum age must be: 24 years
- For age relaxation info refer official notification (mentioned below)
#2. Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates must have 10th class under 10, +2 systems or equivalent with 50% of minimum marks.
- Must have ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- For MLT: Must have +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Candidates needs to pay the fee of Rs.100/- through online only.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Starting date for online application: 01.12.2019
- Last date for online application: 31.12.2019