SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020, SSC SI Online Application Procedure 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the 1564 vacancies of various Sub Inspector posts. Candidates who are having interest on these posts can apply online through official website on or before 16th July 2020.
For more details about this notification like eligibility criteria, dates, online application procedure and other follow the below mentioned info carefully.
SSC SI Notification 2020
Name of the Organization: SSC
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector
Number of Posts: 1564
- Male – Sub Inspector (Exe) in Delhi Police: 91
- Female – Sub Inspector (Exe) in Delhi Police: 78
- Sub Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Force: 1395
#1. Age Limit: 20-25 years as on 01.01.2021. (Refer notification for age relaxation)
#2. Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Starting date for online application: 17th June 2020
- Last date for online application: 16th July 2020
- Last date for online payment: 18th July 2020
- Last date for generation of offline challan: 20th July 2020
- Last date for challan payment (during working hours): 22nd July 2020
Exam Dates (Computer Based Examination):
- Paper-I: 29.09.2020 to 05.10.2020
- Paper-II: 01.03.2021
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website and take the printout of the application form after submission online.
Click here for Official Notification of SSC SI Notification 2020 for 1564 Posts
Click here for Registration
Click here for login
Click here for official website
For for more follow the official notification…